Central Florida Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Central Florida Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with over 200 single family homes, townhouses and condos in Lakeland and surrounding areas.
The Benefits of using Berkshire Management Group
- Personal relationship built with both owners and residents
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Aggressive marketing strategies
- Quick response time to maintenance issues with in-house maintenance technicians
- Network of preferred, licensed vendors and suppliers
- After hours emergency maintenance service
- Impeccable customer service to our residents
- Low vacancy rate
- Monthly owner reporting
What we do as your Central Florida property manager:
- Market vacant properties
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Complete background check (credit, criminal and rental history) for any potential renter
- Leasing package execution
- Address maintenance concerns
- Rent collection
- When need, coordinate evictions
MarketingWe work exceptionally hard at presenting your property to the largest possible market. We are here to provide you expert market analysis for each property and maximize your return on investment.
Tenant ScreeningNothing is more important than ensuring that only the most qualified applicants are approved for our owners properties. We understand how vital tenant screening is and conduct extensive screening on all prospects including credit, criminal and rental history checks, as well as employment verification.
Rent CollectionWe are aggressive with our rent collection practices as it is an essential element to all property owners and investors. In addition, we pride ourselves on forwarding your monthly owner distribution in a timely manner.
MaintenanceWe conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Financial ReportingAt the time of each owner distribution, we provide an owners statement so you can easily keep tabs on your investment. Our monthly statements show all transactions, along with copies of any repair work orders or invoices associated with your property.
EvictionIn the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we are knowledgeable in the eviction process, including giving official notice and filing the necessary paperwork with the courts to ensure your investment is protected.